Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Update 7

First day of Y13 today!
Still a bit behind on some of my reflections (specifically the music ones), though hopefully I will be able to catch up (in the middle of all the craziness that goes along with the second year of IB. 4000 word Extended Essay in History, I'm looking at you)

  • I have enough action hours now due to first aid, though I might want get more since there are a lot less than the Service and Creative hours.
  • I need to get a form signed for prefect duty, since I had so many hours of it last year, but it didn't count due to the form not being signed.
  • My main priority this month (since I am trying to ease myself into school work) is to get the old music updates and reflections uploaded and posted.)
- Rebecca 

Update (17/9/15):
I forgot to mention that I will not be getting Flute hours for a while since my flute teacher has graduated college and is getting an internship, so won't be able to teach me, thus there might be fewer if any hours for flute as I look for a new teacher.  I'm still practicing flute by myself at home though! (maybe now I will finally get around to posting the reflection for music in May...)


No comments:

Post a Comment